This hybrid church combines an 1812 West Indian hipped roof structure featuring classical and local details with a neo-Gothic, three-tiered tower erected in 1848. St. Paul's Anglican Church is located on Prince Street in Frederiksted. St. Paul's Anglican Church began shortly after the land belonging to Danish crown was deed to the parish in 1812. By the end of the year, this present site of the Anglican worship in Frederiksted was opened for worship. The three-tiered Gothic Revival tower, built in 1840, is made of local limestone and imported brick. The interior's excellent carpentary work includes columns embellished with pineapple patterned base and antherium and palm leaf faced capitols. Unfortunately, some of this woodwork has been recently removed.
St. Paul's Anglican Church