St. Ann Catholic Church

Barren Spot
VI
340-778-0484
Neighborhood: Other - St. Croix
Tour: 

The orgins of the Barrenspot Chapel, known since 1900 as St. Ann's Catholic, dates back to the beginning of the 19th century when Christopher McEvoy, Jr., a well known local planter, financed the construction of this Catholic chapel to serve the mid island area of St.Croix. its design is roughly neo classsical with several local additions, icluding the conical finials of the topmost corners.

 

Categories: 

Accordion

Reviews count: 
0